Try this simple, delicious homemade guacamole recipe using our Santa Maria Style Seasoning and Salsa.
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1 cup of Susie Q's Santa Maria Salsa
- ¼ cup of cilantro, plus a few leaves for garnish
- 2 tsp Susie Q's Santa Maria Style Seasoning
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- Cut each avocado in half, then scoop out the flesh from the skins.
- Coarsely mash with the spoon or a large fork.
- Gently stir the salsa into the avocado mixture, along with the cilantro.
- Taste and season with Susie Q's Santa Maria Style Seasoning and the squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. When ready to serve garish with cilantro sprigs.