In addition to boosting your daily vegetable intake, green beans provide a host of nutritional benefits. They’re low in calories and rich in essential vitamins and nutrients. This tasty, super simple recipe submitted by a customer is a wonderful way to add more of these delightful veggies to your diet!
- 2 (1 lb.) bags frozen green beans
- 1 cube unsalted butter
- Susie Q's Santa Maria Style Seasoning to taste
- Thaw the green beans at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place beans in a medium size baking dish that has been sprinkled with Susie Q's seasoning.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and distribute evenly over the beans.
- Sprinkle the beans generously with Susie Q's seasoning.
- Cover and bake for 60-90 minutes in a 300°F oven, stirring a few times during cooking to evenly incorporate the butter and seasoning into the beans.