Conquer weekend breakfasts like a champ with this simple, savory breakfast bake. This family favorite recipe is packed with veggies and sausage and livened up with our Santa Maria Seasoning. A protein packed meal that feeds a crowd and is a great way to start the day!
- 2 tbsp. Susie Q's Santa Maria Seasoning
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 10 mushrooms, sliced or coarsely chopped
- 1 package breakfast sausage such as Jimmy Dean
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Shredded cheese, for serving
- Tortillas, for serving
- Susie Q's Santa Maria Style Salsa, for serving
- Sauté the sausage with the bell pepper and onion in a large, ovenproof skillet until the sausage is thoroughly cooked.
- Drain the excess fat from pan, add the olive oil and mushrooms and continue sautéing for 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, season with Susie Q's seasoning, and cook, stirring often, until the eggs are set to your liking.
- Remove from heat and stir in the shredded cheese.
- Serve with warmed tortillas and Susie Q's Salsa.