This recipe contest winner took jalapeño poppers to the next level! A blend of crunchy, creamy, cheesy, and spicy. Did we mention they’re wrapped in bacon? Serve straight from the grill to hungry guests that can stand a little heat with their food.
- 8 jalapeños, seeds and membranes removed
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. Susie Q's Santa Maria Style Seasoning
- Combine the cream cheese, shredded cheese, cilantro, and Susie Q's seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Stuff the mixture into the jalapeños.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each jalapeño and stick a toothpick through the middle to secure.
- Grill over Susie Q's Wine Barrel Oak Wood Chips at medium heat for 5-10 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.