Asparagus is a springtime treasure that’s packed with vitamins and nutrients such as vitamins A, C, and K, fiber, and folate. This simple and delicious recipe is sure to become your new favorite way to enjoy this superfood. We recommend serving it alongside steak or chicken.
- 1 bundle fresh asparagus
- 2 1/2 tbsp. butter
- Susie Q's Santa Maria Seasoning
- Rinse the asparagus, pat dry, and place on sheet of aluminum foil.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the butter over asparagus and roll until well coated.
- Season generously with Susie Q's to taste.
- Crimp the edges of the foil up to form a "pan" for the butter and place the asparagus onto a preheated grill.
- After 5 minutes on the grill, remove the asparagus from the foil and place directly on the grill. Reduce the grill temperature to low.
- Continue to grill for 5-10 minutes, until tender.
- Serve and enjoy.