Grilled corn on the cob is a summertime cookout essential. Whip up a batch of Susie Q’s Garlic Butter while you preheat the grill and you’re well on your way to juicy, tender kernels that are bursting with buttery goodness. There’s no better way to enjoy fresh corn!
- Fresh corn on the cob, with husks
- Susie Q's Garlic Butter
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Gently pull down the husks to the bottom of the cob, leaving to form a handle. Remove the silk from the corn.
- Brush generously with Susie Q's garlic butter and place directly onto a preheated grill.
- Grill the ears, rolling occasionally, until lightly browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Once browned, brush with butter again and add a squeeze of lime juice, if desired.