When your tortilla chips really need a great partner, this cowboy caviar is the perfect compliment.
Simple, colorful, and bursting with flavor, cowboy caviar is a welcome change from the cheesy, sour cream laden dips that show up at most pot lucks. Filled with fresh ingredients and seasoning to perfection with our Santa Maria Style Seasoning, this delicious dip can also be served as a salad or a zesty condiment for grilled chicken and fish.
- 3 cups fresh tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 cups prepared Susie Q's Pinquito Beans
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. Susie Q's Santa Maria Seasoning
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Mix well before serving.
- Serve with tortilla, corn or pita chips.
Serves: 24 or more