With just two ingredients, these mouthwatering meatballs couldn’t be simpler. Our Santa Maria Style Seasoning gives a savory twist to this classic appetizer. Whip up a batch for your next party and watch them quickly disappear!
- 1 tbsp. Susie Q's Santa Maria Style Seasoning
- 1 lb. ground beef, turkey, pork or veal
- Knead the seasoning into the ground meat and mix until well combined.
- Scoop the mixture by the heaping teaspoonful and shape into balls.
- Cook in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, turning often, for 7-8 minutes, until browned on all sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with dipping sauces such as salsa, ketchup, barbecue sauce or steak sauce.
Yields about 45 appetizer meatballs.