The Bloody Mary is a classic brunch cocktail and there’s really no right or wrong way to make one, but we think that Coca’s way is the best. Whether you’re starting your morning off right or recovering from the night before, this zesty libation will have you feeling good in no time. Cheers!
- 1 oz. vodka
- 6 – 7 oz. tomato juice
- 1 – 2 oz. sweet and sour mix
- 4 – 5 shakes Tabasco (or more if you like 'em spicy)
- 5 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- Susie Q's Santa Maria Seasoning to taste
- Pickled green beans, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Fill a large cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in 1 oz. of Vodka (or more if its cold, like in Idaho)
- Add the tomato juice, sweet and sour mix, Tabasco, Worcestershire, and a little Susie Q's Seasoning.
- Cover, shake several times, and pour into a large glass.
- Sprinkle liberally with Susie Q's Santa Maria Seasoning or rim the glass like a pro!
- Garnish with pickled green beans and lime wedges.
- Drink, relax, repeat. }
Recipe courtesy of Susie Frisby, Idaho